Global tax planning
The main purpose of global tax planning is to minimize tax cost in both Japan and abroad. To achieve this, it is necessary to develop a feasible tax plan by accurately understanding one's tax position and familiarize with tax laws and practices both in Japan and countries where companies operate.
BDO Tax Co., cooperating with BDO International member offices located in over 150 countries and regions, supports clients in developing optimal tax plans suited to increasingly complex tax systems and practices in each country.
Through global tax planning services, we mainly provide the following:
- Tax advice related to the establishment and management of branches and corporations (Japan and abroad)
- Tax advice related to cross-border transactions
- Tax advice related to cross-border M&A
(for details, please refer to the M&A service section)
- Advice related to tax haven taxation
- Advice related to international consumption tax
- Tax advice related to international inheritance
(for details, please refer to the compliance service section)
- Advice related to transfer pricing taxation
- Advice related to the use of preferential taxation system and tax incentives
- Advice related to custom duty