PMI（Post Merger Integration)
PMI (Post Merger Integration) refers to the post-M&A business integration process. The success of an M&A depends on whether or not its goals can be achieved and if corporate value is able to increase after the M&A. In other words, it depends on whether or not the effects of a merger can be demonstrated.
In order to demonstrate, how to merge businesses-PMI-becomes extremely important.
Through PMI services, we provide the following tax-related support in accordance with the needs of each client:
- Support for preparation of tax returns (Japan and abroad)
- Support for filing and preparation of applications in countries where related parties are located
- Outsourcing accounting and HR services (Japan and abroad)
- Global tax planning services
- Support for compliance with transfer pricing taxation
- Support for consideration and introduction of consolidated tax return filing system in Japan
We also provide clients with optimal cross-border M&A services by coopoerating with BDO International member offices in each country with extensive understanding of local laws and regulations.